On Vaishakh Sud 5th,Swami Vrundavandasji, Swami Ghanshyamjivandasji, Swami Ishwarcharandasji, Swami Gunatitdasji, Swami Bhagwatswarupdasji, Purani Dharmakishordasji, etc. saints asked Bapashri, “Should ‘shatvarshik‘ (hundred years) celebration of Muli be celebrated or not?” Bapashri consented to celebrate and said that he would come. All saints went to Muli and Amdavad. The idea of yagna was postponed in Janmastami samaiya in Muli because of no rainfall during that year. Swami Ishwarcharandasji wrote a letter to Bapashri informing him that there was no rain in that region so getting donation in famine was not possible. Therefore, send rain showing your mercy so that performing celebration could be made possible. Bapashri wrote to him, when you start for collecting donation, on the very same day it would rain and there would be very good crop. Therefore, remain firm on the idea of celebration. Then they started for collecting donation. First, they went to Vankaner. On the way, it started raining and it rained in the whole region and devotees willingly donated. Then in Samvat 1979, in the month of Posh a stay was given from Rajkot against celebration. Then letters from Muli were got, written by big sadhus and big satsangis informing all satsangis to come to Vadhvan camp for the resolution of not celebrating the ‘Patotsava‘ of Muli. On the very day Swami Ishwarcharandasji, Muktavallabhdasji, Devjivandasji, etc. went to Bapashri in Kutch. In the morning assembly, they informed Bapashri that the stay against celebration has been issued by Mr.Wood from Rajkot and today the meeting would have been held by saints and devotees in Vadhavan camp to pass the resolution to this effect. Therefore, we have come to ask whether celebration would be held or not? If we make appeal against the stay in Mumbai, the decision will not come before Maha Sud 5th and if it comes thereafter, it will be of no use. Bapashri said, “Yagna will be performed so go on trying. It is good cause and Maharaj and Muktas will inspire.” Then Baldevbhai Sheth arranged for the yagna through the good offices of Thakorshree of Muli. Then meeting of satsang was held and discussion of celebration took place. Now the question was that the expenditure would amount to hundred thousand rupees (one-lac rupees) and if the target is not completed who would take the responsibility. This question was raised by Jiva Patel and satsangis. Swami Ishwarcharandasji said that the news spread among the people. If the celebration was not held, it would not be advisable. Jiva Patel again expressed his worry for the expenditure. Swami Ishwarcharandasji said that Shriji Maharaj will do everything. To celebrate Patotsava was finalized. On the day of Posh Vad 30th Swami Ishwarcharandasji, Muktavallbhadasji and Ashabhai went to fetch Bapashri. On that night the steamer did not start. It started on the day of Maha Sud 1st in the morning at 11.30 a.m. and reached Tuna Port at 4.30 p.m. After bath, pooja and arti was performed then from Tuna they hired texi and reach Anjar at 00.00 hour in the night and from there on the day of Maha Sud 2nd horse carriage was hired and reached farm (vadi) of Bhuj temple at 5.00 a.m. in the morning. There after bath, pooja was performed and went to the temple of Bhuj. There, Brahmchari Nirgundasji and Purani Keshavpriyadasji, Mahant Swami Mahapurushdasji informed that Bapashri was ill and he could not come. Even he could not go to give darshan to Maganlal, the son of Motibhai, who was very ill. The horse carriage was sent to fetch him but he could not go-such is his illness. Therefore, do not insist for Bapashri’s presence. Then Swami Ishwarcharandasji said, “It was the matter between Bapashri and me but what about you saints -tell me.” Then they said that the saint was very ill there. Therefore they could not come. Then Swami Ishwarcharandasji, Muktavallabhdasji and Ashabhai all three hired a horse carriage and reached Vruspur at 10.00 o’clock got down and met Bapashri who was standing at the door of his house. Bapashri asked them, “Where were you for such a long time.” Swami Ishwarcharandasji replied, “The steamer did not start at night. It started on the day 1st of Maha at half past eleven. Therefore, we missed the train and on the same night started by horse carriage and came today but the post has been left behind in the steamer. There are invitation card in it but I have brought others with me. They can be sent to both dhol. But you are suffering from gout and warming your leg. What are you going to do for it?” Bapashri said, “Gout will be given leave. But tell me whether yagna will be held or not?” Swami Ishwarcharandasji said, “Bapashri! It is within your knowledge. If it is going to be held, please come and if not, I shall stay here in your service.” Bapashri said, “I have to perform yagna-who is going to stop it? Nobody has might to stop it.” Then invitation cards were sent through a messenger informing that they were going to Muli for yagna. They would start on the day of Maha Sud 3rd and whosoever wanted to come should start on the day of Maha Sud 4th. For them Patel Dhanjibhai of Narayanpur has been kept and he would bring them all to Muli. Special steamer would be arranged for them. Then Bapashri said, “Bava! Prepare food to offer to Thakorji. We will start at night, and in the morning we will go directly to the station.” Then Swami Ishwarcharandasji said, “I will not prepare meals because I have to start right now as I have to send many telegrams from Bhuj and you come to the station after giving darshan to Maganlal. Bapashri fed him and he started at 1.30 p.m. and reached the telegraph office at 3.30p.m. One devotee was already there. Swami asked him why he had come. He said that Swami Mahapurushdasji had sent him to send telegram. Swami asked where the telegram was sent and what it was about. The devotee said him that it was sent to Karachi informing that Bapashri, saint, devotees would not go to Muli and he should also not go. In the meanwhile, Motibhai came with a telegram, which was for Swami Ishwarcharandasji and for Purani Keshavpriyadasji informing that a murder had taken place there and riots had broken out so not to come. In case Bapashri had started, send him back from Nagar by informing telegraphically. Therefore, reply should be got. Swami Ishwarcharandasji said that it was a false telegram and reply was not necessary. Then Swami sent telegrams to Karanchi, Mumbai, Muli, Amdavad, kolkatta, Zaria, Katak, etc informing he and Bapashri were going to Muli on Maha Sud 3rd and those who could come, should come. Then Swami went to temple in Bhuj. There Brahmchari Nirgunanandji prepare hotch-potch (khichdi) offered to Thakorji. Then Swami sent Ashabhai from Bhuj to Vruspur by horse carriage at 6.30p.m. and informed Bapashri that he should start with Ashabhai at 3.00a.m. in night and after coming to Bhuj go to Motibhai’s house, give darshan to Maganlal and then go to the station. Then Bapashri, Swami Ishwarcharandasji, Muktavallabhdasji all met at the railway station. Saints of Bhuj and many devotees of Bhuj came to the station to give send off. Bapashri told them, “You are not coming with us to Muli because you think that yagna will not be held and Bapashri will come back and he will be disgraced but we are going to perform yagna, and from this very moment our yagna has started. We will come back with great success- not without success. Therefore, whosoever wants to come may come tomorrow on the day of Maha Sud 4th with Dhanjibhai Jadavjibhai. Then train left Bhuj station and reached Tuna. There they ate tiffin and boarded the steamer at half past one and reach Jamnagar at night. From there on the day, Maha Sud 4th left by train and came to Rajkot. There Swami Ishwarcharandasji requested Bapashri that this work had been done hurriedly so vessels, firewood would reach Muli in the evening. But no arrangement was there for mattresses or blankets. Therefore, asked cold to go away. Bapashri said, “It will be given leave for four days. Only single cloth will be enough in the cold. Then the train left and came to Rajkot city. There those who had sent false telegram had come to see whether Bapashri had come or not but they could not see him. Then they came to Muli and thousands of people came to receive them. Surrounded by devotees they set in sigram (horse carriage), Bapashri came to the temple of Muli, and after having the darshan of Thakorji set for a while in the assembly hall and went to the guesthouse. At night Bapashri sent Ishwarcharandasji Swami in the kitchen and asked to see how much shiro (sweet preparation from wheat flour) there was and how much raw material. Swami went there and informed Bapashri about shiro and raw material. Then again, Swami was sent back to the kitchen and told him to stop preparing more and Swami did accordingly. In the morning Gunatitdasji Swami requested Bapashri to allow to prepare more shiro. If the quantity is used up, it will be question of prestige. Bapashri said that it would be the question of his prestige because it was his yagna and he had come to perform yagna and he would see that it is not exhausted. To keep prestige is in his hand and not in their hands but they did not rely. Then Sheth Baldevbhai requested Bapashri to allow them to prepare more. Then Bapashri said, “I will not allow even the half quantity of shiro to be used. It will become over plus and even if residue is distributed from village to village by spending on the fare of carts, it will not be used up. In the morning, Bapashri visited the kitchen and prasadi of sugar cube was dropped in all the storing vessels (place-hoj) and said that it would not be exhausted even if it was used in very large quantity. Then Swami Ishwarcharandasji requested Bapashri to get the preparation of shiro stopped. The task was given to Purani Dharmakishordasji and he did accordingly. Then Bapashri came to the temple and all who came to the yagna were fed for two days. All were allowed to take as much quantity as they wanted. People carried it in their carts and in their vessels, even then it was so much surplus that it was sent village to village by hired carts and eaten by people, cows, dogs, etc. and on the day of Maha Sud 5th , Dhanjibhai who had come with the group of kutch devotees was handed over very big vessel of shiro (hoj) and they ate it till they were there. Then Bapashri came to Manipur on Maha Sud 10th from Muli via Patdi and Viramgam. There, Murti was installed. From there he gave darshan to the people in Joshipura, Kalyanpura, Dharampur, Vishotpura, Kadi, Amdavad, Saraspur, Jetalpur, Ashalali, Raipur, Vehlal, Kanbha, Kujad, Bakrol, Motera and cities of Surat, Vadodara, Vartal and Nalkantho, etc. from there while going from Keshardi to Vanalia and Zanp, there came a lake/ pond outside the village where the cows were grazing. They all came in front of the car and stood there raising their tails. Then Rabaris came and said that there must be someone Kanudo otherwise they would not disobey our instruction and move. Therefore, believe it or not there was Kanudo in that car. Swami Ishwarcharandasji pointed to Bapashri and asks them to have the darshan. They had the darshan of Bapashri with folded hands. Bapashri blessed them and said them they as well their cows would be liberated. Then Swami Ishwarcharandasji told Bapashri that those cows would not move unless his blanket was put on him. Bapashri put the blanket on Swami so the cow went away. Car started and came to Vansva via Vanalia and Uperdal. There Murti was installed in the ladies temple. On the next day, they came to Amdavad. There, Muktaraj Lalubhai, shavaldasjibhai, Shomchandbhai, Govindbhai, Govrdhanbhai, etc. from Karanchi had come to fetch Bapashri. So, saints named, Swami Ghanshyamjivandasji, Swami Ishwarcharandasji, Purani Dharmakishordasji, saint Devjivandasji, saint Muktavallabhdasji, etc. along with the devotees named Ashabhai, Dalshukhram, Mohanlal, etc. and Bapashri came to Karachi. There at the station, thousands of devotees had gathered to receive them and they went with them in the temple. There devotees were given much happiness and joy and bless them that he (Bapashri) would come to fetch to all of them and would take them to Akshardham and graced while visiting houses of all. There those who came for darshan were free from worthless thoughts and became happy and got peace. So all prayed to Bapashri and said that their thoughts were made void by showing his (Bapashri) grace and were made happy. They requested Bapashri to liberate them from the cycle of birth and death and prayed for ultimate liberation. Moreover those who affected by ghost also came. They were freed from the clutches of ghost. Thus giving happiness to all left for the station after ten days. Many devotees went up to the station to give send off and about fifty went with them up to Hyderabad and from there went back to Karachi. Bapashri, devotees and saints of Gujarat started and came to Kharachi. There, about four -five marriage parties had come of the village Devrashan near Kharchi and they were staying in an inn. Bapashri after taking bath and performing pooja was sitting in the temple. The people of marriage party came to the temple, prostrated before Bapashri and prayed and said to Bapashri that he was a great man and had come to liberate Jivas so they should also to be liberated. Bapashri blessed them and said that he would give them ultimate liberation during this birth itself. Then he gave prasadi to all. From there he came to Amdavad and lodged in the mills of Sheth Baldevbhai. He stayed there for a month and from there went to Zalawad. He went to the Dhrangadhra station. During his visit, a prince was born in the kingdom and good news was given to Bapashri. Bapashri said he would become a king. The queen delayed their departure and offered meals, dhotis to saints and Bapashri. From there they went to Vantavadar, Ghantila, Malaniyad and Halvad and retured to Dhrangradhra station. There many devotees had come up to the station to give send off. Among them there was a Brahmin woman named Chanchal. She prayed to Bapashri and requested him to take her to Akshardham. She did not want to live in the body and also in this world. Bapashri told her that she would be taken on the next morning. On the next day, she called all devotees and said that Bapashri had come to fetch her and taking her to the abode of Maharaj. Look here he stands! Saying so she left her body. Bapashri came to Kutch after visiting Zalawad, Paliyad, Gadhada, Bhavnagar, etc. he was accompanied by Swami Ishwarcharandasji, saint Muktavallabhdasji and Ashabhai. They offered meals and dhotis in the Bhuj temple and came Vruspur. Devotees went back to their respective villages.

Bapashri had arranged Parayan (discourse) of Shikshapatri on the day of Chaitra Vad 10th and came to end on the day of Chaitra Vad 30th. During that occasion many devotees from different places had come. They all were blessed for keeping in Shriji Maharaj’s Murti. Then Swami Ishwarcharandasji etc went to Gujarat and all devotees, as if they were engrossed in Shriji Maharaj’s Murti by the blessings of Anadi Maha Muktaraj, went back to their respective places with joy and glee. || 213 ||